You don’t need dodgy pills to enhance your sex life; just stick to good old exercise. According to Duke University in the US, the following moves – focusing on lower back and hip flexors – will boost your sexual performance by a third in just one month. Start now.
1. Lying Gluteal Bridge
Trains your: Glutes, hamstrings, abs and pelvic floor.
– Lie on your back, knees bent, arms at your sides.
– Squeeze your glutes and raise them off the floor.
– Hold for about 3 seconds, then lower.
– Do 12 reps.
2. Kneeling Crossovers
Trains your: Glutes, hamstrings and hip flexors.
– Kneel in a press-up position, then straighten your right leg behind you (angled to the right).
– Raise your right leg over your right leg over your left, then lower until your right foot touches the floor just outside your left foot.
– Do 20 reps for each leg.
Trains your: Shoulders, chest, triceps, lower back and abs.
– Wearing socks on a slippery surface, get into a press-up position.
– Slide back until your nose is level with your hands, and forward until your stomach is by your hands.
– Repeat the move for 1 minute.