Men’s Health Singapore is available in digital edition, on your PC, Mac, tablet and smartphone.
Download onto your mobile devices through these platforms:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How can I subscribe to the digital edition of Men’s Health Singapore?
Users who wish to purchase Men’s Health Singapore can do so either by subscription or single-copy purchase here.
2. How much is the digital magazine (single issue and subscription)?
Each digital copy is currently retailing at SGD4.80 (Save 20%) . A full-year subscription of 12 issues will cost SGD36 (Save 50%). There are slight variations in pricing on various platforms due to exchange rate differences.
3. I’m a current subscriber of the print edition of Men’s Health Singapore. Can I convert my subscription from the print version to a digital version?
Current print subscribers will not be able to convert their subscription to the digital edition.
4. I’m a current subscriber of the print edition of Men’s Health Singapore. I would like to start on the digital subscription after my print subscription expires. When should I subscribe?
As your digital subscription will commence instantly from the current issue, you should subscribe to the digital magazine after your print subscription ends. For instance, if your last print issue is in Jan 2013, you should subscribe to the digital edition in Feb 2013.
5. Who should I contact if I wish to check on the expiry date of my print subscription?
Please contact the Circulation Department at (65) 6388 3838 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Is there a difference in the content of the print and digital editions?
Not for now but there are plans to introduce additional content on the digital edition that may not be available on the print edition. More information will be given in due time.
7. What devices does the digital edition support?
It supports Apple devices such as iPad and iPhone, as well as all Android and Windows 8 devices. In addition, it is readable on your PC / Mac browser via Magzter and Zinio.
8. Are past issues of Men’s Health Singapore available in digital version?
The first issue of Men’s Health digital magazine is its March 2013 issue.
9. Am I able to enjoy the print edition’s subscription gift / offer with my digital edition as well?
No, the subscription gift / offer differs between the print and digital editions. However, you can participate in promotions and contests on the digital edition as long as you fulfill the terms and conditions stated.
10. Will I be able to receive the cover card or gift item that is attached to the magazine (print edition) with my digital edition?
No. The cover card and gift will not be available for the digital edition.
11. Will I be able to change or refund my online subscription?
As the purchases are performed directly through the various external platforms, we are unable to offer changes to your subscription or refunds.
12. If I’m having technical issues accessing or downloading the magazine from the Apple Newsstand, Google Play, Windows 8, Magzter or Zinio platform, who can I contact for assistance?
You may contact our support team at email@example.com.
*There are slight variations in pricing on various platforms due to exchange rate differences.